AutoCAD Error Aborting
FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0xee70c7b0 Exception at f4ea1d09h
AutoCAD or operating system updates needed
Problems may occur if essential product or operating system updates are not applied.
- AutoCAD Updates. After the initial product release, updates with bug fixes and feature enhancements are often issued
- Operating system updates. Confirm that:
- AutoCAD is running on a supported operating system.
- All current updates are installed for the operating system.
- The computer is restarted.
Issues not related to a specific drawing
- Graphics performance issues. Improve performance and minimize crashes by updating video drivers and changing software settings .
- Conflicts with system utilities or other software:
- Test disabling or uninstalling antivirus software.
- Try restarting the computer in diagnostic mode to disable background processes and allow AutoCAD to run in a clean environment
- Test disabling BitLocker (Windows 8 and 10)
- Corrupted product software due to faulty install or system crash:
- Reset AutoCAD settings
- Repair or reinstall AutoCAD .
- Do a full uninstall/reinstall (see Recommended uninstall and reinstall procedures for AutoCAD).