Repair and reinstall from the Control Panel (Windows Only)
- On the Start menu (Windows), click Settings > Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Programs and Features.
- Select the Autodesk product, and then click Uninstall/Change.
- When the installer launches, click Repair or Reinstall.
- Follow the prompts to either repair or reinstall the product.
Remove and reinstall Autodesk software
If a repair/reinstall from the Windows Control Panel does not resolve the problem (or you are using AutoCAD for Mac), you may need to completely remove the Autodesk software, and then reinstall it.