How to FIX Email APP in Windows 10
Having trouble with your mail app in Windows 10? don’t worry I will show you have to reset the mail app and repair mail app and resolve sync issue, not opening issue or any other problem you may be having with this email client.
There has been a lot of people complaining about emails not syncing, Mail app not opening and problems adding new email accounts. Theses problems can be repaired by following the steps in this video.
Windows 10 mail app has some setting problem as well, where they are not functioning correctly and simply resetting the app can resolve this issue.
1. How to reset the Mail app Settings
* Click Start button
* Click Apps.
* Click Apps & Features.
* Select the Mail and Calendar app from the list.
* Click on Advanced options.
* Click Reset button.
2. How to uninstall the Mail app on Windows 10
* Right-click start button and select Windows PowerShell, right-click and select Run as administrator.
* Copy & Paste:
Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage
3. How to reinstall the Mail app on Windows 10
* Open Windows Store and search for Mail and Calendar and click install.
4. How to install missing Mail app packages on Windows 10
Type CMD in search box and right-click Command Prompt and click Run as administrator.
* Copy and Paste:
dism /online /Add-Capability /CapabilityName:OneCoreUAP.OneSync~~~~0.0.1.0
* Reboot your computer and Mail app should be working fine now.
Need more help? join our forum